Details of the duties of each post in the networked alarm operation
[ Summary of contents ] Each position within the networked alarm operation company refers to the required work content to be completed and the scope of responsibilities that should be undertaken. It is composed of job titles, job titles, types of work, and grades, and is formed to complete a certain task. The duties and responsibilities are a combination of duties and responsibilities.
Supervisor post duties
(1) Responsible for the overall work of the networked alarm center, and do a good job of security management;
(2) Mainly focus on the supervision and control of the development of the networked alarm business and the recovery of business funds. For cash recovery, a daily report and daily clearance method must be formulated. The collection of new customer service fees should be reported to the office once a day and reported to the manager and general manager in a form. The penalties will be severely punished for the collection and collection of private use for the day, and the fine should be postponed for one day. 10% of the penalty, double the fine for three days and expel it;
(3) Regular departmental meetings are held every week. Participate in business training and understand the basic knowledge of technical defense;
(4) Collect the completion of the work every month, and report it to the supervisor and the head office in writing and form;
(5) Understand business progress, quality, equipment selection and price;
(6) Make good use of various expenses and grasp the operation status of the department;
(7) complete other daily tasks arranged by the company;
(8) Joint responsibility for large-scale personnel and economic accidents in the department, and economic punishment according to the magnitude of the loss.
Duties of Sales Department
(1) Fully responsible for the business work of this department, actively protecting the interests of the company, preventing the occurrence of purchase orders, sell orders, etc., scientific management and comprehensive development;
(2) Have a strong professional ambition, be loyal to their duties, be dedicated to work, be aggressive, and be creative;
(3) Grasp the detailed information of the user alarm system in time, and coordinate with the customer service department on the timely feedback of the discovery and deactivation. Fifthly, fully study the company's rules and regulations, actively participate in company training, keep a good record of work, and learn about the company's newly developed products in a timely manner;
(4) Actively coordinate and cooperate with financial personnel to recover project costs, service fees, warranty fees, demolition fees and other related expenses, and find dead accounts to be disposed of in a timely manner;
(5) Actively complete tasks assigned each month, and actively feedback and adjust opinions;
(6) Carry out the tasks assigned by the company earnestly, complete the assigned work in a timely, qualitative and quantitative manner, and report to the company in time for any difficulties in completing the tasks;
(7) Fully and earnestly study the company's rules and regulations, actively participate in the company's training, keep a good record of work, and learn about the company's newly developed products in a timely manner;
(8) In accordance with the actual situation of the department, write a work summary at the end of the month, submit a weekly report every week, and write a work diary for the company leaders to check at any time.
Duties of the Captain of the Police
(1) The team leader must have a sense of responsibility in the work and manage the team with humane science;
(2) Responsibilities during night work, remind the work situation in each district;
(3) Supervise the personnel of each district to implement the working procedures carefully;
(4) Handle emergencies calmly and deal with problems carefully;
(5) Always tighten the safety string, including personal safety, vehicle safety, customer property safety;
(6) Have a clear sense of service and earnestly improve the consciousness of the police officers;
(7) Strengthen their business quality, improve their self-management capabilities, and strengthen team cohesion;
(8) Comprehensively arrange daily inspections of customers in police areas.
Duties of the Captain of the Police Force
(1) Lead by example and always play an exemplary role;
(2) Be clear about the number and distribution of content households in your area;
(3) Strong driving skills, able to operate and repair alarm equipment independently;
(4) Standardize working procedures, such as police procedures. Sensitive police procedures;
(5) Strong awareness of security precautions and self-control;
(6) Responsible for the work and resolutely implement the company's regulations and policies;
(7) Help the team leader to do a good job in personnel management and supervise the driver to drive safely;
(8) Arrange daily inspections in your own area.
Duties of the Police Force
(1) Preparations before the police: check whether the police car is in good condition and whether the communication equipment is in normal working condition. Police officers are neatly dressed and put self-defense tools and flashlights in a convenient place. When everything is ready, stand in the car and be ready for the police at any time;
(2) Once receiving the background instruction, quickly start the car and rush to the scene within three to five minutes, pay attention to traffic safety when driving, and drive safely;
(3) After arriving at the scene, report back to the background to the scene, and at the same time, check the time of receiving the alarm. Arrival time. Arrival location;
(4) Carry out key inspections according to the specific defense zones sent by the police in the background, and check whether the doors and windows have traces of prying. For glass doors and windows, check for signs of cracks or brokenness. If there are no abnormalities in the key defense zones, check all the doors and windows of the police station ( If there are any problems in the inspection, report the situation to the backstage in time, and search the surrounding environment at the same time to find out whether the suspect was found or the cause of the incident. Once a stolen alarm occurs, arrest it. Follow up the criminal suspect and rescue the injured at the same time And notify the person in charge of the customer through the alarm center; for catastrophic accidents, evacuate the surrounding people, channel traffic, protect customer property, and control developments. Blockade. Protect the scene. Take care of the items touched by the criminal suspect, etc., to maintain the original state of the scene .Transfer to the relevant departments such as public security and fire protection. After the disposal is completed, feedback the on-site disposal situation to the police center;
(5) After completing all inspections, report the situation of the police to the background and register the results of the police on the police books;
(6) Do the monthly inspections and fill in the inspection forms.
Maintenance work system
(1) Neatly dressed, wearing a work permit, full of energy, and using civilized language;
(2) Under the direct leadership of the security department manager, the maintenance personnel obey the arrangements, obey the instructions, and work hard to maintain the alarm system in their respective jurisdictions;
(3) Do regular inspections: banks and warranty signing units must conduct monthly inspections, other units have not signed warranty inspections, storefronts, homes, etc. for three months, and fill out "user inspection card";
(4) The user alarm system is faulty (false positives, no signal, etc.) — It must be repaired in a timely manner. If it cannot be processed, it should be reported to the door manager and engineering manager in time to ensure that the system information is normally transmitted to the alarm center to avoid technical problems False positives due to quality problems and maintenance records;
(5) The user should deal with it in time when calling for consultation or requesting maintenance. When encountering a problem, he should take the initiative to negotiate with the user to resolve it. Patients should be patient and detailed to answer the question to strive for user satisfaction;
(6) Maintenance personnel shall consciously abide by the above system. Violators will be dealt with according to the criticism of the report, a fine of 100 to 300, or dismissal, depending on the severity of the plot and the severity of the nature.
(7) The user needs to demolish, replace or install the equipment, which must be handled in accordance with the company's relevant system (procedure). It is not allowed to demolish, replace and install the equipment for personal gain;
(8) Make a monthly work summary, submit it to the manager and assistant for review, and send it to the office for filing;
(9) Do not ask for and collect money or property from users without permission.
Technical department job responsibilities
(1) Cooperate with the company in engineering design and planning, and provide customers with high-quality and high-quality design solutions;
(2) Abide by various rules and regulations formulated by the company, abide by disciplines and laws, have a strong sense of enterprise and responsibility, be loyal to their duties, forge ahead, and continuously improve their own business level;
(3) Actively do a good job in technical training and comprehensively improve the technical level and technical service quality of company employees;
(4) Collect advanced technical data and documents at home and abroad, conduct careful analysis and arrangement, and put forward relevant suggestions to provide accurate, reliable and scientific decision-making basis for decision-making departments;
(5) Actively cooperate with relevant departments to do equipment maintenance and repair work.-In case of equipment failure, it should be handled as soon as possible to ensure the normal operation of the system;
(6) Technical data and engineering documents are confidential documents of the company and shall be properly kept. Draft technical data shall be destroyed after use.
Center watchman management system
(1) Off-duty or missing from duty is strictly prohibited;
(2) The shift must be carried out in a timely manner, and the work diary and transfer records must be carefully prepared;
(3) Do not use computers to deal with things that are not related to work;
(4) The items in the duty room should be arranged neatly and orderly, keeping the duty room neat and clean;
(5) Work clothes must be worn during work hours, and the attendant ID must be worn;
(6) Must be neatly dressed and full of spirit, active and enthusiastic in work, be kind, and use civilized language;
(7) It is strictly forbidden to bring unrelated personnel into the duty room to stay and chat, to maintain smooth communication, and not to use the duty phone to discuss matters not related to work;
(8) TV is not allowed during normal working hours;
(9) The work must be conscientious and responsible. No arbitrary change of computer information is allowed. Users of the computer must be connected to the network, change zones, relocate, and cancel users.
(1) When entering the construction site, you must wear work clothes, work permits, neat clothes, and good mental appearance;
(2) Obey management and work arrangements; have good opinions and suggestions can be submitted to the department manager and company leader orally or in writing;
(3) Obey the user's rules and regulations. The borrowing tool must actively negotiate with the user and obtain the user's consent;
(4) Take good care of public property, keep equipment materials and tools well, and eliminate the waste of equipment materials;
(5) Respect leaders, colleagues, users, take the initiative to say hello, take the initiative to make a seat, use civilized terms, and be humble;
(6) Observe the staff attendance system. If the project is completed in advance, the department manager must be proactively and promptly reported, and must not use office hours to play elsewhere.
(7) Construction workers should consciously abide by the above system. Violators will be criticized according to the severity of the plot and the severity of the nature, and fined or dismissed between one hundred and three hundred.
(8) Pay attention to hygiene, and keep vehicles, offices, dormitories, and construction sites neat and clean;
(9) Be responsible for the assigned work (engineering) and complete it on time, quality and quantity;
(10) Construction workers (including drivers) are strictly prohibited from smoking, and drinking is prohibited during Chinese meals on weekdays and dinner during overtime at night;
(11) Problems encountered in work should be actively coordinated with relevant departments and personnel.
If you need to download the "Responsibilities of Each Post of Network Alarm Operation" to your computer for storage, you can click the link to download it for free: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1dD343JV
Password: shir, download and save to your computer Just a desktop or disk.