2015 Video Network Alarm System Service Platform Functions
[Content summary] About the service platform functions of the latest video networked alarm system in 2015, and display the entire networked alarm system topology diagram, so as to understand the functions and development trends of the video networked alarm service platform faster
What is the video networking alarm service platform?
The so-called video networking alarm platform literally means that the platform is attached with video surveillance, and is a networkable alarm system, forming a new video networking alarm system, and more simply, the service platform is a computer operation software As long as the platform software is installed on the computer, then the video linkage function and the alarm function can be realized with the use of related servers.
Video network alarm system service platform functions:
One or six access methods
(1) PSTN telephone lines;
(2) No. 1 or No. 7 signaling trunk line;
(3), GSM / CDMA security dial protocol dialing mode;
(4) GPRS \ CDMA1X / EDGE / Wireless network transmission;
(5) SMS / MMS short message. MMS message transmission;
(6) RFID protocol transmission and high-power FM transmission of the Internet of Things;
Strong protocol compatibility
(1) Compatible with major brands of alarm hosts;
(2) At the same time compatible with some international protocol terminal equipment. It is also compatible with all terminal alarm equipment left over by platform obsolescence.
(3) The customers who access the network have a wide range of choices. They can choose to use the original networked devices. They can also exchange for new ones. They can also choose the networked devices that customers prefer.
Third, there are many lines without blocking
No matter it is four or eight or more than sixteen lines, simultaneous incoming and outgoing calls can be performed, and it will not cause interference and other situations at all.
Fourth, user information integrity
The information of users who join the network includes (name, address, floor plan, person in charge, emergency contact, telephone number, local branch office, police station), and alarm time. Alarm location. Number of alarms. User arming and disarming status. Whether the user's networked equipment works normally.
Fifth, strong judgment of network equipment detection
(1) Detecting the working progress of all front-end video alarm hosts. If there is a problem with the connected device or it is not online, the platform will immediately pop up an alarm.
(2) Accurate detection and judgment is that there is a problem with the networked equipment. It will promptly process the maintenance information reported to the networked alarm equipment and the host to avoid causing false alarms.
Six, custom alarm settings, users can realize a variety of different alarm applications
Users can choose: alarms such as anti-theft, anti-hijacking, gas leakage, video surveillance, emergency services, etc.
7. Carrier-grade ultra-large capacity user management platform
The platform has a large capacity, which can manage the number of users who reach more than one million users.
Free arming and disarming
Receive terminal arming and disarming information for free, or use the platform to directly arm and disarm networked devices. With this function, users can save dozens or hundreds of phone charges per month.
Nine, strong processing speed
Multi-channel alarm information can be carried out at the same time, which truly solves the problem of huge losses caused to users by false positives
Video network alarm service platform system topology
Development Trend of Video Network Alarm Service Platform
The video networking alarm service platform will be a special industry with "security alarm technology" as a service means and "public safety" and "personal property safety" as service targets. It is the core business of security operation services and is also a mature security market in foreign countries. The most important part. From theory to practice, with the integration of alarm systems and the Internet of Things, video network alarms are gradually on the right track, and the industry is making great strides forward.
Judging from the development experience of the foreign security industry for nearly a century, in the process of changing the user type of the security industry from government and large merchants to small and medium-sized merchants and home users, the industry's profit model has also shifted from product sales and engineering installation to video networking Alarms are mainly based on service charges. After the rise of the video network alarm service platform, in order to compete for users, service providers have formed large service providers through continuous acquisitions and mergers. While gradually occupying the leading position in the security industry, they are looking for The development law of the video networking alarm service platform: within a certain range, the more users who access the network, the more obvious the scale effect, and the greater the ability to use "mass customization" to meet the diverse needs of users (such as burglar alarms, fire alarms, emergency alarms , Video surveillance, etc.). From this, it can be judged that the domestic video networking alarm service platform will eventually move towards the path of “creating benefits through scale and meeting diverse needs”. From this perspective, scale will undoubtedly be an important trend in the development of video networking alarm service platforms. .